Cheyenne SOL Nova Unlimited 4.0
Cheyenne’s revolutionary first wireless tattoo machine! The Cheyenne SOL Nova Unlimited integrates a whole power unit with the SOL Nova Pen. It offers a user-friendly rechargeable battery with a minimum running time of 5 hours and a fast charging time of only 3 hours.
Cheyenne’s first wireless tattoo machine, the Cheyenne SOL Nova Unlimited, integrates a whole power unit with the SOL Nova Pen. It offers a user-friendly, rechargeable battery with a minimum running time of 5 hours and a fast charging time of only 3 hours.
The machine is operated with a single button that lets you control the output frequency of the machine by intuitive motion control (hold button + tilt machine). Because of the fast charging time and 2 batteries included (only one needed for operation) you can run the SOL Nova Unlimited continuously: Unlimited tattooing.
The SOL Nova Unlimited 4.0 offers a stroke of 4.0mm, thus making it a strong liner and colour packer. For a more balanced, allrounder machine that works great for shading and lining, please have a look at the Cheyenne SOL Nova Unlimited 3.5, which can be found here.
- Maximum freedom of movement through cordless operation
- Intuitive one-button motion control operation
- Minimum 5 hours running time with only 3 hours charging time (at 5V and min. 2A)
- Quiet and low vibration
- 2 operating modes: Steady Mode (hit/frequency: constant) and Responsive Mode (hit/frequency: reactive)
- Wide frequency bandwidth from 25 Hz to 140 Hz
- Stroke: 4.0mm
- Adjustable needle depth (0.25–4.25mm)
- Easy to cover
- Balanced liner and shader
- Manufactured according to medical standard (ISO 13485)
- Made in Germany
- Compatible with Disposable Grips Ergo One Inch and Ergo Round
- Stitch Frequency: 25 - 140 Hz
- Stroke: 4.0mm
- Drive: Brushless DC motor
- Dimensions (Ø X L): 33 mm x 125 mm
- Weight: 152 g (without battery), 184 g (with battery)
- Cheyenne protective case
- 2 batteries
- Charger with cable